Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I Love Welcome Work
 
I don't know what I'd do without welcome work. After my students come back from Lunch welcome work is always sitting on their desks ready to be completed. It gets their brains working, helps them to remember what they learned the day before, and gives me a minute to make sure everything is set up for our whole group math lesson. In lieu of my district using the free/accessible to the public  EngageNY Math Common Core Curriculum next year (Thanks NY!) I also decided to create related welcome work printables. Module 1 Lessons 1-5 is available for free in my TPT Store.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/EngageNY-Math-Module-1-Lessons-1-5-Worksheets-1304559
 
 
I tested one of the pages out with one of my tutoring students today. :) The 1.5 in the top right hand corner let me know that this worksheet corresponded with Module 1 Lesson 5 and it was simple enough for her to read the directions and complete on her own ... which was exactly what I wanted!
 
 
 
My goal is to complete a whole set of Module 1 Smartboard Lessons and Printables by the end of the month. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment